Author Topic: Sea Base Location  (Read 59 times)

Nocti

• View Profile
Sea Base Location
« on: January 31, 2019, 06:22:52 PM »
Sea base , now we know where it is , but what about noobs etc ,, as its not evident on the map where it is or even exists
is there a way to move it so its shows on the map , or have a a text on map saying sea base this way ???

just a thought

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sea Base Location
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 06:55:09 PM »
you're the second person thats said that. My inital idea was for it to be an easter egg, hence why it's unmaked.

I'll add something to show it.

Nocti

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »
easter eggs are great , but 1st you need to know theres a Easter egg to find

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 06:22:20 PM »
easter eggs are great , but 1st you need to know theres a Easter egg to find
now marked on the map.

Taftser

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 07:10:16 PM »
Gave this a go last night - from the air not a problem, but was hoping for a sea attack.

The ladders seem a but buggy, tend to freeze for a moment or 2 when you reach the top which equals instance death - any chance of putting something to offer some cover (on both sides eg small wall).

Could there be an AI boat patrol, just the one circling around?

Just a thought....

Nocti

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »
i tried a few times sea fort before me and Taff went air assault,  i went for the sea assault, those ladders was my biggest problem, i could climb 1 , then fall off at the top, not even moving forward,
the few times i did manage to climb to the top, only by standing on top of 1st ladder and hoping for the icon to show on next ladder,  by the time you get off the top ladder and retrieve your gun the ai right in front of that ladder kills you ,   so basically from attacking from sea forget it , your never going to get in there, to make it worth attempting... i think the ladders are apart of the design but if something can be changed about them would really be a lot better than those ladders , and as Taff said something to hide behind even if its just on the wall each side where the entrance ladders are, would make it alot more worth attempting this feature 

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 08:17:07 PM »
i know what u mean about the ladders, you can move round them but I'll look at changing them with something else.

BillyBob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 09:53:27 AM »
So what your saying is unless I have a lot of XP to spare don't let Taff talk me into trying this one just yet lol.

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »
i've changed the way over the wall and added some stuff to hide behind. but nmot too much.

Nocti

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »
great stuff im sure we will give it another shot over the weekend,, don't want to much to hide behind just enough to allow us over the wall and least get gun back in hands after climbing lololol

BillyBob

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 08:58:42 AM »
I just need Nocti to live long enough to act as a bullet shield to let me get to cover lol