Author Topic: but fight ony AI...otherwise the admin delete your base....  (Read 19 times)

Leitinger

• View Profile
but fight ony AI...otherwise the admin delete your base....
« on: January 23, 2019, 08:52:10 PM »
its a PVP server...but...when you doing PVP ......you will see
spend a lot of hours on this server.....but when it goes to pvp ...the admin strikes back !!!
dont forget that Dario and otto...
and all becouse we wiped out wiper.....wtf
he shares his acc with his 11 year old son...omg lol
we kill him 3 or 4 times......and next day our base was gone...bun no chance to buy a new flag
thx remaster ...N1
its a kind of ...dont know....shit ?!
when someone who invest a lot of time on this server and the admin play god!!!!couse we do pvp on a pvp server....muahahahaha
it could be a good server...with new admin....
thx & greez
kiss wiper^^

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: but fight ony AI...otherwise the admin delete your base....
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 11:08:03 PM »
its a PVP server...but...when you doing PVP ......you will see
spend a lot of hours on this server.....but when it goes to pvp ...the admin strikes back !!!
dont forget that Dario and otto...
and all becouse we wiped out wiper.....wtf
he shares his acc with his 11 year old son...omg lol
we kill him 3 or 4 times......and next day our base was gone...bun no chance to buy a new flag
thx remaster ...N1
its a kind of ...dont know....shit ?!
when someone who invest a lot of time on this server and the admin play god!!!!couse we do pvp on a pvp server....muahahahaha
it could be a good server...with new admin....
thx & greez
kiss wiper^^
Hello, Thanks for the comments.

I've not went near your base or any other, infact I've hardly been on at all. The only way your base could have been deleted is if you didn't pay rent (again), or someone got your flag and you didn't pay ransom.
I really appreciate the time you have invested however unfortunately for you, as I am the only contributor to this server financially, the owner of the tin it sits on, lease holder of the rack space and only one of two Admins (the other is my brother) the chances of this being a "good server...with new admin...." is fairly none existant. I've actually not gave admin to anyone in fear of the admin abuse you accuse me of. I want this server full.

I was unaware of the drama you mention above however this explains why the regular players you mention have not been online over the last two days.

Not to worry though last time I counted there was over 2000 Arma 3 servers that I am not the admin, you may have more joy on one of those.

GLHF

remasters

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: but fight ony AI...otherwise the admin delete your base....
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 06:00:26 PM »
I split this out from Eskimo's thread.